The MC34063AP is a boost/buck/inverting switching regulator in 8 pin DIP package. It is an easy to use regulator containing all primary circuitry needed for building simple DC to DC converters. The MC34063AP regulator primarily consists of an internal temperature compensated reference, comparator, oscillator, PWM controller with active current limiting, driver and high current output switch. This device requires minimal external components to build converters in boost, buck and inverting topologies.
- Adjustable output voltage range from 1.25V to 40V
- Wide input voltage range from 3V to 40V
- High output switch current up to 1.5A
- Oscillator frequency up to 100KHz
- The precision internal reference is 2%
- Short circuit current limiting
- Low standby current
- Operating temperature range 0°C to 70°C
- Applications: Power Management, Portable Devices, Communications & Networking, Consumer Electronics, Test & Measurement.
1 x MC34063API PDIP-8 Switching Buck Voltage Regulators (Pack of 2 ICs)
15 Days Warranty Against Sealed Product
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defect. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.
Warranty Against Sealed Product:
This product comes with manufacturer seal so, warranty Policy shall cover only those issues pertaining to the manufacturing defects in the product. In any other case, No return will be accepted if the seal is broken.