MCP2515 Can Bus Shield Board SPI Interface 9 Pins Standard Sub-D Connector Expansion Module is commonly found on modern machine tools and as an automotive diagnostic bus.
CAN-BUS is a common industrial bus because of its long travel distance, medium communication speed, and high reliability. This CAN-BUS Shield adopts MCP2515 CAN Bus controller with SPI interface and MCP2551 CAN transceiver to give your Arduino/Seeeduino CAN-BUS capability. With an OBD-II converter cable added on and the OBD-II library imported, you are ready to build an onboard diagnostic device or data logger.
- SPI Interface up to 10 MHz.
- Implements CAN V1.2 B at up to 1 Mb/s.
- Arduino/ Freaduino Completely compatible.
- Industrial standard 9 pin sub-D connector.
- Standard (11 bit) and extended (29 bit) data and remote frames.
1 x MCP2515 Can Bus Shield Board Sub-D Connector Expansion Module
2 x Single Row 8-pin Connector
2 x Single Row 6-pin Connector
1 x Double Row 3-pin Connector