This Module is Based on Allegro Hall effect Based Linear Current Sensor IC ACS758LCB-050B. This is 50 Ampere Bi-directional current sensor Module.
The relationship between voltage output and current input:
VOUT = VOUT(Q) + Vsens x I VOUT(Q) is the quiescent output voltage, which is VCC/2, which is the output voltage when there is no input. Vsens is a sensor-sensitive scale, also known as a coefficient. I is the current flowing from IP+ to IP-.
For example, suppose the sensor model is 050B, VCC is 5V, and I current is 10A, then the output is 5V / 2+40mV/A x10A=2.9V.
- Small in size, with easy mounting capability.
- Monolithic Hall IC for high reliability
- Extremely stable output offset voltage
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy.
- Nearly zero magnetic hystereses.
Operating voltage : 3 to 5 Volts (MAX 8 V)
- Static output voltage : VCC/2
- Operating current : 13.5 mA (MAX)
- Storage temperature range : -65 °C – 165 °C
- Maximum output current (VIOUT-GND) : 3 mA
- Internal bandwidth : 120 KHz
- Detection current range (A) : ±50
- Linearity (mV/A) : 40
- Working temperature (°C) : -40 to 150
- Module weight : 8.8 g
- Module size: 37mmX 18mm
1 x MCU-758 Hall Current Sensor
15 Days Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.