MCX Coaxial Connector Male Straight Through Hole PCB Mount
We at Robo offer, a full range of cable mount BNC/TNC and a diverse range of RF connector plugs, jacks, and bulkhead jacks. These connectors are designed to terminate to industry-standard 50-ohm and 75-ohm cables with longer life, perfect designs and durable industry-grade Standards and finish. . A range of standard items is listed in the category RF Connectors. Explore the Category for more cable mount as well as PCB/Panel Mount RF connectors that suits your needs.
Main Application of MCX Connectors:
Consumer Electronics: GPS, HDTV, Wireless Internet TV and Audio, smartphone antenna port,
Aerospace and Defense: GPS and Hand-held Device
Telecommunications: GPS tracking, positioning and navigation devices, Telecommunications networks, Wireless Base Station, Wireless-LAN
Data/Communications: Wireless-LAN, Wireless-PAN(Bluetooth), Wireless-WAN
Industrial: Machine-to-machine communications
Features and Specifications:
- Pcb Mount, Straight/180°,50Ω,plug/male, Through Hole;
- 30% smaller than SMB with the same contact and insulator size, make MCX connector lighter and work in smaller space;
- Snap-on Interface ideal for quick Installation and discount;
- High cost-effectiveness with excellent broadband performance and low reflections.
- High Quality with 30 days 100% Money back;
- From the OEM Original Factory, the same quality with a much better price.
- Coupling: Snap-on/Snap-off
- Contact Retention: 4 lbs min.
- Mating Durability: ≧500 cycles (For Beryllium Copper Contact)
- Environmental Characteristics: Teflon -65°C ~ +155°C
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202 Meth.204
- Corrosion Resistance: MIL-STD-202 Meth. 10
Note: Refer Schematic Image for Dimensional Details
1 x MCX Coaxial Connector Male Straight Through Hole PCB Mount
Be the first to review “MCX Coaxial Connector Male Straight Through Hole PCB Mount”