MCX Connector Female Straight Gold Plated Crimp Type For Cable
We at robu offers, a full range of cable mount BNC/TNC and a diverse range of RF connectors plugs, jacks and bulkhead jacks. These connectors are designed to provide compatibility with industry-grade 50 ohm and 75-ohm cables for longer operational life with gold and nickel plating for environmental protections.
A range of standard items is listed in the category RF Connectors. Explore the Category for more cable mount as well as PCB/Panel Mount RF connectors that suits your needs. Contact us for any other specific requirements.
Main Application of MCX Connectors:
- Consumer Electronics: GPS, HDTV, Wireless Internet TV and Audio, smartphone antenna port,
- Aerospace and Defense: GPS and Hand-held Device
- Medical: Telemetry
- Telecommunications: GPS tracking, positioning and navigation devices, Telecommunications networks, Wireless Base Station, Wireless-LAN
- Data/Communications: Wireless-LAN, Wireless-PAN(Bluetooth), Wireless-WAN
- Industrial: Machine to machine communications
Features and Specifications:
- MCX Connector,Female/Socket,Straight/180°,Crimp Type;
- 30% smaller than SMB with same contact and insulator size, make MCX connector lighter and work in smaller space;
- Snap-on Interface ideal for quick Installation and discount;
- High cost-effective with excellent broadband performance and low reflections.
- Impedance：50 ohm
- Frequency Range: 0-6GHz
- VSWR: Straight type:1.25 max
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage:1000 V rms
- Working Voltage: <170 V rms
- Center Contact Resistance:5 mohm
- Outer Contact Resistance :≦ 2.5 mohm
- Insultation Resistance:5000 ohms min
- Coupling: Snap-on/Snap-off
- Contact Retention: 4 lbs min.
- Mating Durability: ≧500 cycles (For Beryllium Copper Contact)
- Environmental Characteristics: Teflon -65°C ~ +165°C
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202 Meth.204
- Corrosion Resistance: MIL-STD-202 Meth. 101
Note: Refer Schematic Image for Dimensional Details
1 x MCX Connector Female Straight Gold Plated Crimp Type For Cable