ME-8107 Rotary Adjustable Roller Mini Limit Switch also named the POSITION SWITCH, is a commonly used small current main electrical appliances, the contact action is realized through the collision of the moving parts of the production machinery or segmented control circuit, achieve a certain control target.
Perfect for electrical control switches in mechanical and other industries. This Limit Switch can be widely used in various machines to monitor the position of moving parts of machines and plants. Please pay attention to the Voltage Rating and check with the voltage of your place to make sure the Limit Switch successfully works.
- Actuator action: momentary.
- Actuator-type rotary adjustable lever arm with a roller.
- Contact configuration 1 NC + 1 NO.
- Actuator Type Adjustable Rod Arm
- Model: ME-8107
- Action Type: Momentary
- Contact Type: DPST
- Contact Configuration: 1 NC + 1 NO
- Mounting Hole Spacing: 56 x 21mm
- Rating: AC 250V/5A DC 115V/0.4A
- Rod Length: 140mm
- Cable Entry Diameter: 6mm
- Mounting Thread Diameter: 4.5mm
- Main Color: Blue, Black
- Material: Plastic, Metal, Rubber
- Main Body Size: 64 x 28 x 25mm
- Net Weight: 85g
1 x ME-8107 Rotary Adjustable Roller Mini Limit Switch
Be the first to review “ME-8107 Rotary Adjustable Roller Mini Limit Switch”