MPC89x515A is a single-chip 8-bit microcontroller with the instruction sets fully compatible with the industrial standard 80C51 series microcontroller. There is 63 Kbytes flash memory embedded for an application program, which is shared within-system Programming code.
In-System-Programming allows the users to download new code while the microcontroller sits in the running state. There are 1280 bytes of on-chip RAM embedded that are provided to implement wide-field applications. The user can configure the device to run at 12 clocks per machine cycle, or 6clocks per machine cycle to achieve twice performance.
MPC89x515A is built with four 8-bit I/O ports, one 4-bit I/O port, three 16-bit timer/counters, an eight-source, four-priority-level interrupt structure, an enhanced UART,and an on-chip crystal oscillator. It was fabricated in advanced embedded flash CMOS technology. Excellent flash endurance, flash retention, and code-protecting security make MPC89x515A an excellent microcontroller.
If the supply voltage of the device is lower than 3.7V/2.4V (Operate in the 5V/3V). The device can automatically go to reset, and we have named it the Low-Voltage-Reset
Note: For more technical details, go through the datasheet in the attachments
- Be capable of addressing up to 64K bytes external memory
- Built-in Low-Voltage Reset circuit
- MOVC-disabling, encrypting, and locking flash memory realize security mechanism
- Eight sources, four-level-priority interrupt capability
- Enhanced UART, provides frame-error detection and hardware address-recognition
- Dual DPTR for fast-accessing of data memory
- 15 bits Watch-Dog-Timer with 8-bit pre-scalar, one-time enabled
- Low EMI: inhibit ALE emission
- On-Chip flash program/data memory
1 x Megawin MPC89E515AE ,40-PDIP MCU
Be the first to review “Megawin MPC89E515AE 40-PDIP MCU”