You can use this LC Metal detector non-contact metal induction detection module as a metal detector. When it approaches any metal, it makes a sound.
This is a module specifically designed to detect metal. The module operates by inducing currents in metal objects and responding when it occurs. A nice onboard buzzer signals when it detects something and an onboard potentiometer allow adjustment of sensitivity.
The power cables of the Metal detector non-contact metal induction detection module will need soldering on for the module to function, positive to the outside of the module and negative between the potentiometer and an electrolytic capacitor.
- “V+” ↔ Connect to power positive
- “V-” ↔ connect to power negative
- Adjust the potentiometer, let the modules work normally.
- Small and easy to use module.
- It comes with a Buzzer for metal detection indication.
Package Includes :
1 x Metal detector non contact metal induction detection module.