Metal Gear Servo Motor RDS5180 is a high-quality, high-torque servo motor for all your high-power robotics and RC needs. This servo is specially made for use in Hexapods, RC airplanes, fixed-wing airplanes, helicopters, robotics, mini robot, mini manipulator and grippers, etc. Easily available libraries for Arduino & Raspberry Pi make it easy to use this servo motor in your project. This Metal Gear Servo Motor RDS5180 generates a massive 80kg.cm torque. We have carefully selected this servo motor for the best quality and performance among the numerous similar motors available in the market.
Servo Motors are a slightly different type of actuator. They rotate only fixed output angles and include angle feedback. The output shaft of this motor can be controlled to move to any angle between 0 and 180 degrees (approximately). Unlike DC and Stepper Motors. No external driver is required to control this servo motor. It accepts a PPM signal that controls the output angle. Can be directly connected to the output of a wireless RC Receiver to control it from the remote.
Metal Gear Servo Motor RDS5180 comes with a 3-pin power, control cable, control horns, and mounting hardware.
It comes in a standard 3-pin connector. It is simple and easy to control. It can be directly used with an Arduino and uses only a digital input/output pin.
Note: We have similar servo motors in different sizes and torque outputs. Check out our website for more products and find the one most suitable for your application. Click Here.
- The accessories horn set is usually black in color.
- Please note that the color & the accessories set can be different from the image shown depending on the availability.
- Model: Probots Metal Gear Servo Motor RDS5180 180 degree
- High-performance Digital Metal Servo
- Digital Servo with quick response to digital input and high accuracy. Holds the requested angle at higher precision compared to normal servos
- Metal Gear Construction ensures the high torque rating of this motor doesn’t damage the internal gears during stall events
- The output shaft can rotate between 0 and 180 degrees (approximately)
- High-precision metal gears with hard anodizing
- CNC aluminum middle Shell
- Dual ball bearings
1 x Metal Gear servo motor RDS5180, 80 Kg
1 x Servo Arm 18T
1 x Set of Horns, Screws & other accessories
Be the first to review “Metal Gear Servo Motor RDS5180, 80 Kg”