Micro Bit Motor Drive Breakout Board Shield
The BBC micro:bit is a powerful handheld, fully programmable, computer designed by the BBC. It was designed to encourage children to get actively involved in technical activities, like coding and electronics. It features a 5×5 LED Matrix, two integrated push buttons, a compass, Accelerometer, and Bluetooth. It supports the PXT graphical programming interface developed by Microsoft and can be used under Windows, macOS, IOS, Android, and many other operating systems without downloading the additional compiler.
Looking to do more with your BBC micro:bit? Unlock its potential with this motor drive breakout board for the BBC micro: bit! The motor drive breakout board integrates the TB6612FNG chip. Its per channel can output up to 1.2 A continuous drive current, with peak current up to 2A/3.2A. There are 4 motor control modes: Forward/Reverse /Brake /Stop. And PWM supporting frequency is up to 100 kHz.
The BBC micro:bit pins are broken out to 3PIN headers. These provide an easy way of connecting circuits using 3PIN jumper wires. At the same time, a 3.3V and 5V voltage-regulator chip is integrated on the breakout board, breaking out 3.3V and 5V power output interfaces. The board also comes with serial port communication pins.
- Four motor control modes: Forward/Reverse /Brake /Stop.
- Access to 3Pin headers connection
- Integrated with 3.3V and 5V voltage-regulator chip
- Comes with serial port communication pins
- Input Voltage：DC 6-12V
- Working current of motor drive: <= 1.2A
- Starting peak current: 2A/3.2A
- 4 motor control modes: Forward/reverse/brake/stop
- PWM frequency: 100 kHz max
- Drive Partial Working Current：≤1.2A
- Weight: 37gm
1 x Micro Bit Motor Drive Breakout Board Shield