Micro BNC Connector Panel Mount Straight Female For PCB Mount
We at robu offers, a full range of cable mount BNC/TNC and a diverse range of RF connectors plugs, jacks and bulkhead jacks. These connectors are designed to provide compatibility with industry-grade 50 ohm and 75-ohm cables for longer operational life with gold and nickel plating for environmental protections.
A range of standard items is listed in the category RF Connectors. Explore the Category for more cable mount as well as PCB/Panel Mount RF connectors that suits your needs. Contact us for any other specific requirements.
Main Application of BNC Connectors:
Antennas, Cable Assembly, Automotive, Radios, Video, Broadcast, Telecom, Satcom, Monitors, Recorders, Switchers, Base Stations, Medical Equipment, Instrumentation, CCTV, CATV, HDTV, etc.
Features and Specifications:
- Pcb Mount, Jack/female, Straight/180°, 75Ω;
- Compact Design for less installation space required;
- Easy quick connect and disconnect coupling;
- Impedance：75 ohm
- Frequency Range: 0~3 GHz
- VSWR: Straight type ≦ 1.22/3GHz / R/A type ≦ 1.30/3GHz
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1500 V rms
- Working Voltage: 500 V rms
- Center Contact Resistance ≦ 1.5 mΩ (Milliohms max.)
- Outer Contact Resistance ≦ 2.0 mΩ (Milliohms max.)
- Insultation Resistance ≧5 × 10³ mΩ (Milliohms min.)
- Coupling: bayonet
- Contact Retention: 6 lbs min.
- Mating Durability: ≧500 cycles
- Environmental Characteristics: Teflon Teflon -40℃~+110℃/ POM -40℃~+60℃
- Coupling Nut Retention: 100 lbs. min.
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202 Meth. 204
- Corrosion Resistance: MIL-STD-202 Meth. 10
Note: Refer Schematic Image for Dimensional Details
1 x Micro BNC Connector Panel Mount Straight Female For PCB Mount