The micro: bit on its own has three digital/analog input/output rings available for you to use initially with alligator clips. With the micro: bit breakout we have broken out all 60 GPIO, power, and ground-to-pin outs in a 0.1″ formation. With this breakout, you will be able to unlock the full potential of your micro: bit!
- Powered on the indicator light will be red, with no power it won’t light up.
- The jumper cap IObit is plugged in by default.
- In the Make code, you can use the music column to program, and make a sound. Usually, there is no sound when you power it on.
- All the pins in the have been taken out without any reservation.
- 40P horizontal Socket compact size socket.
1 x Micro: bit GPIO Expansion Board