The Microchip Daughter Board, ATSAMC21 MCU Plug-In Module is a plug-in module for MCHV-3 and MCLV-2 Development Kits. It features the ATSAMC21 microcontroller unit (MCU) from Microchip, which is a low-power, high-performance MCU based on the ARM Cortex-M0+ architecture. The MCU has a 32-bit CPU with a clock speed of up to 48 MHz and a variety of peripherals, including a 12-bit ADC, 10-bit DAC, and a range of communication interfaces such as USB, I2C, and SPI.
This daughter board provides a convenient way to evaluate and develop code for the ATSAMC21 MCU, and it provides access to all of the MCU’s I/O pins and peripherals. It is fully compatible with the MCHV-3 and MCLV-2 Development Kits, which provide a range of debugging and programming tools, as well as an easy-to-use development environment for writing, testing, and debugging code.
- ARM Cortex-M0+ based MCU running up to 48MHz
- Up to 256KB embedded Flash and 32KB SRAM
- 2.7V to 5.5V operating voltage
- Controller Area Network (CAN) interface supporting ISO CAN-FD; ISO 11898-2:2015
- DMA and Event system
- Up to eight flexible serial communication modules (SERCOM)
- 12-bit ADC
- 16-bit Sigma-Delta ADC (SDADC)
- Temperature sensor
- Divide and square root accelerator (DIVAS)
- Hardware touch support with the Peripheral Touch Controller
- QFP, QFN and WLCSP package options
1 x MICROCHIP Daughter Board, ATSAMC21 MCU Plug-In Module, For MCHV-3, MCLV-2 Development Kits