Diff Press Click is an accurate pressure sensor Click board capable of measuring differential pressure. This Click board utilizes a very precise differential pressure sensor from NXP, labeled as MPXV7007DP. This piezo-resistive transducer is an advanced monolithic pressure sensor, combining advanced MEMS manufacturing technologies with on-chip signal processing, providing accurate measurement with very low drift over temperature. The sensor outputs an analog voltage, linearly dependent on the applied pressure. This voltage is digitized by an accurate A/D converter and delivered over the I2C interface.
Applications: It is an ideal solution for monitoring the pressure in different kinds of HVAC applications, hospital beds, respiratory systems, process control, and similar applications which rely on accurate and reliable pressure monitoring.
Specifications and Features:
- Interface I2C
- Compatibility mikroBUS
- Click board size M (42.9 x 25.4 mm)
- Input Voltage 3.3V or 5VType Pressure Sensor
- High measurement accuracy,
- Low drift over temperature
- Specially designed inlet ports for simplified use
- Very linear measurement readings are available in a 12-bit format over the I2C interface, etc.
- On-board modules MPXV7007DP, an integrated monolithic differential pressure sensor, from NXP; MCP3221, a 12bit D/A converter with I2C Interface, from Microchip
- Diff Press click example on Libstock
- Diff Press click the schematic
- Diff Press click 2D and 3D files
- MPXV7007 datasheet
1 x Mikroe DIFF PRESS CLICK
Be the first to review “Mikroe DIFF PRESS CLICK”