How Does It Work?
GeoMagnetic click carries the BMM150, a three-axis geomagnetic sensor from Bosh Sensortec. Featuring the proprietary FlipCore technology from Bosch, low power consumption, and noise, as well as thermally compensated measurements, this device is specially tuned and tailored to be used in demanding 3-axis mobile applications.
The provided GeoMagnetic click library offers simple and easy-to-use functions, which are demonstrated in the demo application. These functions allow easy and simple configuration management and data reading, speeding up the development process.
Applications: GeoMagnetic click is an easy-to-use and reliable solution for the rapid development of geomagnetic-based applications
Specifications and features:
- Type Compass, Magnetic Sensor
- Interface GPIO,I2C,SPI
- Compatibility mikroBUS
- Three-axis geomagnetic sensor
- Click board size M (42.9 x 25.4 mm)
- Input Voltage 3.3V
- On-board modules BMM150 geomagnetic sensor from Bosch
- GeoMagnetic click example on Libstock
- GeoMagnetic click schematic
- GeoMagnetic click 2D and 3D files
- BMM150 datasheet
1 x Mikroe GEOMAGNETIC CLICK
Be the first to review “Mikroe GEOMAGNETIC CLICK”