LP WiFi Click is a compact add-on board that represents an ultra-low-power Wi-Fi solution. This board features the DA16200, a fully integrated Wi-Fi module with ultra-low power consumption, best RF performance, and a comfortable development environment from Dialog Semiconductor.
In addition to the highly integrated ultra-low power Wi-Fi SoC, which is the basis of this module, it also includes a 40MHz crystal oscillator, 32.768kHz RTC clock, 4Mbyte flash memory, and chip antenna. Such low power operation can extend the battery life as long as a year or more, depending on the application. This Click board™ is suitable for highly integrated and cost-effective IoT applications such as security systems, door locks, pet and asset trackers, sprinkler systems, connected lighting, wearables, and other IoT devices.
LP WiFi Click is supported by a mikroSDK compliant library, which includes functions that simplify software development. This Click board™ comes as a fully tested product, ready to be used on a system equipped with the mikroBUS socket.
Applications: Can be used for highly integrated and cost-effective IoT applications such as security systems, door locks, pet and asset trackers, sprinkler systems, connected lighting, wearables, and other IoT devices
Features and Specifications:
- Type WiFiInterface GPIO,I2C,SPI,UART
- Compatibility mikroBUS
- Click board size L (57.15 x 25.4 mm)
- Input Voltage 3.3V
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Best RF performance
- Full offload, integrated chip antenna
- Various interfaces,
- WiFi alliance certifications
- Advanced security, battery life extension
- On-board modules: DA16200MOD-AAC4WA32 – highly integrated ultra-low power Wi-Fi module from Dialog Semiconductor
- LP WiFi click example on Libstock
- LP WiFi click 2D and 3D files
- LP WiFi click schematic
- DA16200MOD datasheet
1 x Mikroe LP WIFI CLICK
Be the first to review “Mikroe LP WIFI CLICK”