Great Step-up Module with 0.9-5V input, and output 5V for many digital devices, so this is really a great module for designing a portable charger. Useful for your USB charger projects and onboard USB device supply solutions. (ie GoPro cameras)
You can supply it with single-cell LiPO or an AA-size batter or others. Two AA batteries can output a current of 500 ~ 600MA, and a single AA battery power supply can output 200ma current supply, great for mobile phones cameras, single-chip, and digital products supply.
- USB voltage regulator for USB-powered devices.
- This module will bring the USB voltage required for your application at a regulated 5V output.
- Various USB devices need 5V from low-voltage batteries.
- Charge mobile phone/MP4/MP3 from AA battery when traveling
- The module adopts a high-performance imported chip, performance is superior to the common module.
- Work with indicator light.
- Take the USB female, a wide range of Uses.
- A single AA battery power supply can output current up to 200~300 ma.
- Two AA batteries to the output current of 500~600 mA.
- Work from battery voltage as low as 0.9V, allowing you to maximize battery use.
- If your USB device is critical for 5V operation you can use this module.
1 x DC-DC 0.9V-5V to 5V 600MA Step-Up Boost USB Module