Add the desired memory to your project to store the data, Media etc. This Mini Micro SD Card Reader Module also called Micro SD Adaptor which is designed for dual I/O voltages. The Module is a simple solution for transferring data to and from a standard SD card. The pinout is directly compatible with Not only with Arduino but can also be used with other microcontrollers development boards.
Micro SD Card Reader Module has an SPI interface which is compatible with any sd card and it uses 3.3V power supply which is compatible with Arduino UNO/Mega.SD module has various applications such as data logger, audio, video, graphics.
There are total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK is the SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin; 3.3V regulator circuit: LDO regulator output 3.3V as level converter chip, Micro SD card supply.
With this Module, general AVR microcontroller system can read the signal
- Supports FAT file system SD carrier
- Supports playing of 4Bit ADCPM format files
- Recognize the voice files automatically
- Support microprocessor and key control
- Audio output: 16bitDAC and PWM
- Maximum voice storage: 512 voice
- Operating voltage: DC 2.6 to 3.6V
- Quiescent current: 16 μA (SD card is not inserted)
1 x Mini Micro SD Card Reader Module