This Mini SD Card MP3 Sound Module is a reusable mass storage voice module, can plug a maximum capacity of 1GB SD card memory and can load the WAV and AD4 audio. The voice module uses WTV020SD-20SS as the core chip, with an MP3 control mode, one to one key control mode, power on loop control mode and the two-line serial control mode.
This Mini SD Card MP3 Sound Module For PIC Arduino WTV020-SD-16P have the main chip selection WTV020-16S and WTV020-20S package chips. Voice updates directly through an SD card reader on a PC replacement. Control is also an SD card stored in TXT file changes.
The module supports the FAT file system. Support and ADPCM WAV file playback. Supports two-wire serial control mode, key methods, and UART232 serial manner. Automatic speech recognition and speech sample rate format.
- Supports FAT file system SD carrier
- Supports playing of 4Bit ADCPM format files
- Recognize the voice files automatically
- Support microprocessor and key control
- Could be called any paragraph voice playing
- Saving operation data when power off
- Loadable sampling rate:
- 6KHz to 32KHz, the 36KHz sampling rate of AD4 audio
- 6KHz to the 16KHz sampling rate of WAV audio
- Loading voice to the SD card without the assistance of software
- Support combination playing of the file (including mute combination)
- Memory contents classified by file. 16 μA (SD card is not inserted)
Package Includes :
1 x Mini SD Card MP3 Sound Module