This Mini OSD with plastic shell FOR APM 2.6 AND APM 2.8 is a mini Arduino based on-screen display board. It’s tailored for use with ArduPilot Mega and the MAVlink protocol and designed to be as small as possible.
Its main components are an ATmega328P 8 bit microcontroller with an Arduino bootloader and a MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display. Programming is done through an FTDI-compatible 6-pin cable.
Mini OSD with plastic shell FOR APM 2.6 AND APM 2.8 is companion On Screed Display (OSD) Board for APM. It reads all the MAVLink data in the APM telemetry stream and overlays it on the video stream if you’re using an onboard camera and wireless video transmitter. This is useful if you’re flying in First Person View (FPV) mode or don’t want to use a laptop at the field to see your telemetry data in the Mission Planner.
Specifications and Features :
- ATmega328P with Arduino bootloader
- MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display chip.
- FTDI cable compatible pinout
- Standard 6-pin ISP header (Not Populated)
- Two independent power sections with an LED indicator on each
- Solder jumpers for combining the power sections.
- Solder jumper for PAL video option
- Exposed test points for HSYNC and LOS
- Two independent power and ground sections to isolate the OSD’s analog stage:
- A +5V section for the ATmega and the OSD’s digital stage, powered by the FTDI cable or other +5V sources
- A regulated +5V section for the OSD’s analog stage, powered by the video in/out a header and capable of handling up to +12V input.
- Solder jumpers are available to combine the two power and ground sections if desired.
- Supports APM2, APM2.5, APM2.6.
Package Includes :
1 x Mini OSD with plastic shell FOR APM 2.6 AND APM 2.8.
1 x Set of female to female jumper cables.