MKS GEN V1.4 3D Printer Control Motherboard combines and improves the assets solution of the RAMPS 1.4 and Arduino Mega 2560 board on a fantastic single board. 3D MKS Gen V1.4 printer motherboard control board is an optimal 3D printer controller solution for your Reprap 3D printer.
- Can accept 24V input power under the same system can be hot-bed current is reduced to 1/4, an effective solution to the hotbed MOS pipe heat problems.
- The firmware can use open-source firmware Marlin, ramps1.4 identical configuration and can directly replace Ramps1.4.
- Can be connected to the control panel and 12864LCD Ramps1.4,2004LCD control panel.(Can’t be sure to match all of the types of 12864LCD and 2004LCD )
- Reserved for the motor pulse and direction output ports for easy plug-in high-current To add a large current (eg 2A, 5A) motor drive circuit.
- Reserved Ramps1.4 on Servos, AUX-1, AUX-2 interface that provides three 5V output, three 12V outputs.
- Mega 2560 and ramps1.4 set on a board, to solve complicated Ramps1.4 combination of interfaces, the problem of failure.
- Supports to the 4988 and 8825 Motor driver.
- The circuit board is a high-quality 4-layer board, with heat optimization
- High-quality MOSFET, and better heat dissipation.
- Dedicated power chip, support 12V-24V power input, the voltage converter chip to solve the heat problem Ramps.
1 x MKS GEN V1.4 3D Printer Control Motherboard
1 x 50cm USB Cable