MKS SBASE V1.3 is the latest motherboard for 3D Printer. It is based on the ARM platform and uses 32bit 100M Cortex-MS MCU-LPC1768.
Difference Compare to MKS SBASE V1.0 and V1.2?
1. Fix temperature problem.
2. Add thermocouple Pins( can’t be used with 12864lcd together).
3. Create some pins P1.22 P1.23 P2.12 P2.11 P4.28 for further development.
4. Extend 3.3V / 5V for endstops power.
5.Preassemble two big heatsinks.
Stepper Motors with wire is not included.
MKS SBASE only supports TFT series and LCD12864 display, not 2004, OLED display.
1. Using 32bit 100M Cortex-M3 MCU-LPC 1768, and improve its performance highly.
2. Support highly modular open source firmware Smoothieware, easy for secondary development.
3. Support network function, then proceed remote control via IE Explorer.
4. Using DRV8825 stepper driver which supports 32-micro step and with excellent cooling.
5. Currents of the stepper motor can be set directly, which can avoid the damage.
6. Using high-quality FR-4 4 layers PCB and special design for cooling.
7. Using professional power chip, support 12V-24V DC input.
8. Good to work with LCD12864 and MKS TFT touch screen.
1 x MKS SBASE V1.3 32-bit Open Source Smoothieboard
1 x USB Cable