The MLX90614 ESF is an Infra-Red thermometer for non-contact temperature measurements. Both the IR sensitive thermopile detector chip and the signal conditioning ASIC are integrated into the same TO-39 can. The Integrated MLX90614 GY-906 is a low noise amplifier, 17-bit ADC, and powerful DSP unit thus achieving high accuracy and resolution of the thermometer.
The user can configure the digital output to be PWM. As a standard, the 10-bit PWM is configured to continuously transmit the measured temperature in the range of -20 to 120 °C, with an output resolution of 0.14 °C.
- High precision non-contact temperature measurements
- Thermal Comfort sensor for Mobile Air Conditioning control system
- The temperature sensing element for residential, commercial and industrial building air conditioning Windshield defogging
- The automotive blind angle detection
- Industrial temperature control of moving parts
- Temperature control in printers and copiers
- Home appliances with temperature control
- Livestock monitoring
- Movement detection
- Multiple zone temperature control – up to 127 sensors can be read via common 2 wires
- Thermal relay/alert
- Body temperature measurement
- Works from 3.3V to 5V input, Module has power regulator IC built-in.
- Standard I2C interface with built 2x pull up resistors
- When measuring the temperature, please maintain a measuring distance of 1 cm
- Small size, low cost
- Easy to integrate
- Factory calibrated in a wide temperature range: -40 to 125 °C for sensor temperature and -70 to 380 °C for object temperature.
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over the wide temperature range (0..+50 C for both Ta and To)
- Medical accuracy of 0.1°C in a limited temperature range available on request
- The measurement resolution of 0.01°C
- SMBus compatible digital interface for fast temperature readings and building sensor networks
- Customizable PWM output for continuous reading
- Simple adaptation for 8 to 16V applications
1 x MLX90614-ESF GY-906 Non-Contact Human Body Infrared Temperature Measurement Module