MMCX Connector Jack Straight Through Hole for PCB Mount
We at robu offers, a full range of cable mount BNC/TNC and a diverse range of RF connectors plugs, jacks and bulkhead jacks. These connectors are designed to provide compatibility with industry-grade 50 ohm and 75-ohm cables for longer operational life with gold and nickel plating for environmental protections.
A range of standard items is listed in the category RF Connectors. Explore the Category for more cable mount as well as PCB/Panel Mount RF connectors that suits your needs. Contact us for any other specific requirements.
Main Application of MMCX Connectors:
Consumer Electronics: Smartphones GPS and wireless antennas,
Aerospace and Defense: GPS
Medical: Medical Devices
Telecommunications: GPS tracking, positioning and navigation devices, Wireless Base Station, Wireless-LAN, Wireless antennas
Data/Communications: Wireless-LAN, Wireless-PAN(Bluetooth), Wireless-WAN
Industrial: Computer connections-LAN/WAN
Features and Specifications:
- Pcb Mount, Jack/female, Straight/180°, 50Ω, Through Hole;
- Micro-miniature version of MCX with all features of MCX series connector.;
- Snap-on Interface ideal for quick Installation and discount;
- High cost-effective with excellent broadband performance and low reflections.
- Impedance：50 ohm
- Frequency Range: 0~6 Ghz
- VSWR: Straight type ≦ 1.3max / R/A type ≦ 1.5max
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 500 V rms
- Working Voltage: 170 V rms
- Center Contact Resistance ≦ 5.0 mΩ (Milliohms max.)
- Outer Contact Resistance 1.0 mΩ (Milliohms max.)
- Insultation Resistance ≧ 1000 mΩ
- Coupling: Snap-on/Snap-off
- Contact Retention: 2.3 lbs min.
- Mating Durability: ≧500 cycles (For Beryllium Copper Contact)
- Environmental Characteristics: Teflon -65°C ~ +155°C
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202 Meth.204
- Corrosion Resistance: MIL-STD-202 Meth. 101
Note: Refer Schematic Image for Dimensional Details
1 x MMCX Connector Jack Straight Through Hole for PCB Mount