MOC304XM devices consist of a GaAs infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a monolithic silicon detector performing the function of a zero voltage crossing bilateral triac driver. They are designed for use with a triac in the interface of logic systems to equipment powered from 115 VAC lines, such as teletypewriters, CRTs, solid-state relays, industrial controls, printers, motors, solenoids and consumer appliances, etc.
- Solenoid/Valve Controls
- Lighting Controls
- Static Power Switches
- AC Motor Drives
- Temperature Controls
- E.M. Contactors
- AC Motor Starters
- Solid State Relays
- Simplifies Logic Control of 115 VAC Power
- Zero Voltage Crossing to Minimize Conducted and Radiated Line Noise
- dv/dt of 2000 V/s Typical, 1000 V/s Guaranteed
- Peak Blocking Voltage: ?250 V, 400 V
1 x MOC3041M IC – Zero-Cross Optoisolator Triac Driver IC DIP-6 Package
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.
Be the first to review “MOC3041M IC – Zero-Cross Optoisolator Triac Driver IC”