The MOC3051M, MOC3052M and MOC3053M consist of a GaAs infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a non-zero-crossing silicon bilateral AC switch (triac). These devices isolate low voltage logic from 115 VAC and 240 VAC lines to provide random phase control of high current triacs or thyristors. These devices feature greatly enhanced static dv/dt capability to ensure stable switching performance of inductive loads.
- Solenoid/Valve Controls
- Lamp Ballasts
- Static AC Power Switch
- Interfacing Microprocessors to 115 VAC and 240 VAC Peripherals
- Solid State Relay
- Incandescent Lamp Dimmers
- Temperature Controls
- Motor Controls
- Excellent IFT Stability?IR Emitting Diode Has Low Degradation
- 600 V Peak Blocking Voltage
1 x MOC3052M IC – Optoisolator Triac Driver Optocoupler IC DIP-6 Package
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.