The MOC8101, MOC8102, MOC8103, MOC8104 family optocoupler consists of a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a silicon planar phototransistor detector in a plastic plug-in DIP-6 package. The coupling device is suitable for signal transmission between two electrically separated circuits. The potential difference between the circuits to be coupled should not
exceed the maximum permissible reference voltages.
- Isolation test voltage, 5300 VRMS
- No base terminal connection for improved common mode interface immunity
- Long term stability
- Industry-standard dual in line package
1 x MOC8101 IC – Transistor Output Optocoupler IC DIP-6 Package
- Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
- For Technical Specifications about the IC go through the Datasheet in the Attachment section.