DC to DC Buck Converter module designed around MP2307 Switcher IC. A buck converter or step-down converter is a DC-to-DC converter which steps down voltage (while stepping up current) from its input (supply) to its output (load). It is a class of switched-mode power supply.
- Non-isolated step-down module
- Synchronous Rectification
- Short circuit Protection NO
- Reverse Input protection NO
- conversion efficiency 36 percent
- Output Current 1.8A continuous 3A peak
1 x MP2307 – DC-DC – Non Isolated Buck Converter Module – 1.8A (3A Peak)