MPX5010DP Pressure Sensor 0-10KPa Transmitter Sensor module is a dual port, an integrated silicon pressure sensor in 6 pin SIP package. This piezoresistive transducer is state of the art monolithic silicon pressure sensor; designed for a wide range of applications.
It is ideally suited for a microprocessor; and microcontroller-based system. This transducer combines advanced micromachining techniques; thin-film metallization, and bipolar processing to provide an accurate; high-level analog output signal that is proportional to applied pressure. The axial port has been modified to accommodate industrial grade tubing.
Robu.in have various kinds of Pressure sensors; for more pressure sensors Click here.
- On-chip signal conditioned, temperature compensated and calibrated.
- Differential configuration.
- 5.0% maximum error over 0°C to 85°C.
- Durable epoxy unibody.
- Temperature compensated over -40°C to 125°C.
- Patented silicon shear stress-strain gauge.
- Pressure range from 0KPa to 10KPa.
- Supply voltage range from 4.75VDC to 5.25VDC.
- The sensitivity of 450mV/kPa.
- Response time of 1ms.
- Mounting hole diameter: M4 x 11 (height).
- Sensing & Instrumentation.
- Consumer Electronics.
- Portable Devices.
- Automation & Process Control.
Package Includes :
1 x MPX5010DP Pressure Sensor 0-10KPa Transmitter Sensor.
Be the first to review “MPX5010DP Pressure Sensor 0-10KPa Transmitter Sensor Module”