MQ136 Gas Sensor can be used to monitor the concentration of Hydrogen Sulfide gas. This Module simplifies using the MQ-136 gas sensor by providing digital as well as analog output which can be interfaced to Microcontrollers, Arduino, and Raspberry pi.
The sensitive material of the MQ136 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. When the target Hydrogen sulfide gas exists, the sensor’s conductivity is higher along with the Hydrogen sulfide concentration rising. Please use a simple electric circuit, Convert the change of conductivity to correspond output signal of gas concentration. MQ136 gas sensor has a high sensitivity to Hydrogen sulfide, Low sensitivity for other combustible gas. It is at a low cost and suitable for different applications.
- Domestic Hydrogen sulfide detector
- Industrial Hydrogen sulfide detector
- Portable Hydrogen sulfide detector
- Dual signal output (analog output and TTL level output)
- The TTL output effective signal is low. (The signal light is on when the output is low and can be directly connected to the microcontroller)
- Analog output 0 ~ 5V voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- Good sensitivity to hydrogen sulfide, liquefied gas, natural gas, city gas, and smoke.
- with long service life and reliable stability
- fast response recovery characteristics
- Size: 32mm X22mm X27mm length X width X height
- The main chip: LM393, ZYMQ-136 gas sensors
- Good sensitivity to Hydrogen sulfide
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
1 x MQ-136 Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Sensor