Respiratory Sleep Detection MR24BSD1 24GHz radar module applies Doppler radar detection technology to implement human sleep quality monitoring, detecting body moving and stationary along with human breathing rate, providing a fully private and secure environment, independently from other noisy influences. It represents useful privacy-protected, secure sensor radar systems in smart home applications like sleep safety alarms, sleep respiratory detection, and movement monitoring.
Compared to the traditional PIR sensor, 24GHz mmWave sensors offer better performance of human activities detection for high sensitivity. The transmitting mmWave is millimeter-level which means mmWave sensors will maintain sensing status even if there is a shelter block of the detected object. Unlike rapid responses to PIR sensors, mmWave sensors detect objects continuously. All of this makes mmWave sensors quite useful in living rooms, hotels, or even prison that requires monitoring all the time.
Respiratory Sleep Detection MR24BSD1 radar leverages the superior performance of 24GHz mmWave to monitor human sleep quality implements based on received breathing rate and body movement while people falling asleep. Furthermore, the radar is independent of temperature, humidity, noise, airflow, dust, light, and other environmental influences. Designed as low power output, the radar maintains a health-friendly working status while it is detected. For privacy protection, the radar uses the properties of millimeter waves that only process wave signals to provide a fully private sensing environment.
The radar supports secondary development and it adapts to various scenarios applications as it includes scene recognition capability that identifies occupied/unoccupied and personnel activity status. The detected area is a Horizontal 40°/vertical 40° sector beam and it maximum detects 1.5 meters of body movement and 1.5 meters of human breathing rate.
- Smart Home
- Smart Hotel
- Human Sleep Quality Monitor
- Enabled theory: Implement detection based on 24GHz mmWave Doppler radar technology
- Vital signs detection: Sense simultaneously moving and stationary persons, detect respiratory sleep to monitor human sleep quality
- Perfect privacy protection: Apply mmWave monitoring technology to provide surveillance capabilities without identification
- Health-friendly working status: Output power as low as harmless to the human body
- High stability: Independent of temperature, humidity, noise, airflow, dust, light, and other environmental influences
- High flexibility radar: Support secondary development and adapt to various scenarios and applications
1 x MR24BSD1 24GHz mmWave Sensor – Respiratory Sleep Detection Module | Doppler radar | Sync Sense | Privacy Protect