Respiratory Heartbeat Detection MR60BHA1 60GHz radar module implements personal breathing rate and heart rate detection based on Frequency Modulation Continuous Wave(FMCW) detected theory, providing a fully private and secure environment, independently from other noisy influences. Additionally, with built-in a standard algorithm and onboard antenna, the unit ensures simultaneous signal output with high accuracy. It represents an ideal solution for high-accurate, self-regulation, privacy-protected, secure biotic radar systems in consumer electronics, healthcare as well as industrial applications.
Because the range resolution is heavily dependent on available bandwidth, 60 GHz mmWave sensors will offer significantly better performance than 24 GHz sensors for high accuracy and reliable object identification. Meanwhile, 60 GHz mmWave sensors gather rich point-cloud data as it is critical to maintaining high measurement accuracy for respiratory and heartbeat scenarios. As the radar works mainly on the basis of the respiratory heart rhythm causing undulating movements on the surface of the large muscles through 60 GHz mmWave, the undulation of the human chest and back will be more pronounced
Respiratory Heartbeat Detection MR60BHA1 radar leverages the fine performance of 60 GHz FMCW and utilizes an intelligent processing algorithm to achieve high-accuracy output, such as 85% of heartbeat detection and 90% of breathing detection. Furthermore, the radar can be independent of temperature, humidity, noise, airflow, dust, light, and other environmental influences. Designed with a low power output, the radar maintains a health-friendly working status while it is observed. For privacy protection, the radar provides a perfect solution that applies FMCW monitoring technology to equip surveillance capabilities without identification.
The radar supports secondary development and it adapts to various scenarios and applications. Using a universal UART communication interface provides an extra common protocol as 4 groups of I\O that are reserved by the user’s definition. The detected area is a three-dimensional sector of 80° horizontally and 80° tilted and the measured distance is between 0.4-2 m.
- Smart home
- Health care
- Breathing rate detection
- Heartbeat rate detection
- Smart Hotel
- Medical assistants
- Enabled theory: Implement radar detection based on FMCW FM continuous wave signals
- Standard algorithm: Sense and output simultaneously human respiratory rate and heart rhythm in the self-adaption environment
- Perfect privacy protection: Apply FMCW monitoring technology to provide surveillance capabilities without identification
- Health-friendly working status: Output power as low as harmless to the human body
- High stability: Independent of temperature, humidity, noise, airflow, dust, light, and other environmental influences
- High measured accuracy: Achieve heartbeat accuracy up to 85% and achieve breathing accuracy up to 90 %
- High flexibility hardware design radar: Support secondary development, adapt to various scenarios applications
1 x MR60BHA1 60GHz mmWave Module – Respiratory Heartbeat Detection | FMCW | Sync Sense | Privacy Protect