This Multifunction Shield For Arduino Uno / Leonardo is all in one shield for beginner users of the Arduino Development Board.
This Arduino Uno and Leonardo compatible multifunction experimenter shield (HCARDU0085) has a large range of features which makes it ideal for beginners who just want to experiment and learn, or just as a general-purpose shield for more advanced uses.
Besides the feature-rich range of components fitted to the shield, there is also a range of expansion headers for convenient interfacing of external modules and components. The shield includes R3 type headers for easy connection to your Arduino board. If you have a pre R3 design Arduino, please check for compatibility before purchase.
Before applying power to your Arduino board check that other than the header pins, no part of the underside of this shield is in contact with the host board.
- 4 digit 7-segment LED display module driven by two serial 74HC595’s.
- 4 x surface mount LED’s in a parallel configuration.
- 10K adjustable precision potentiometer.
- 3 x Independent push buttons.
- Piezo buzzer.
- DS18B20 temperature sensor interface.
- LM35 temperature sensor interface.
- Infrared receiver interface.
- Serial interface header for convenient connection to serial modules such as Bluetooth, a wireless interface, voice module, a voice recognition module, etc.
1 x Multifunction Shield For Arduino Uno / Leonardo.