IRA-S series pyroelectric infrared sensor(lead type) deliver high sensitivity and reliable performance made possible by Murata’s ceramic technology. Used mainly in security equipment. Combining performance with low costs, the IRA-S series makes it easier to use pyroelectric infrared sensors in security applications and general consumer equipment. Operating temperature range from -40°C to 70°C .Excellent sensitivity & S/N ratio
- Excellent Sensitivity S/N ratio（Signal/Noise）
- Excellent Quality
- Easy to use
- Operating Temperature Range: -40℃ to 70℃
- Shape: Lead
- Field of View: theta1=theta2=45deg.
- Electrode: (2.0×1.0mm)x2
- Responsivity(typ.): 4.6mV
- Optical Filter: 5 micro meter Long Pass
- Supply Voltage Range: 2V to 15V
- Storage Temperature Range: -40℃ to 85℃
1 x IRA-S210ST01 PIR Sensor, 2 VDC, 15 VDC, 45 °, IRA-S Series
1 Month Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 1 month from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.