MA40S4R is an ultrasonic receiver sensor. MA40S4R consists of piezoelectric ceramics, metal plates, resonators, and resin cases. The resonator has a funnel shape to transmit ultrasonic waves which are generated by the vibration of the resonator to the air efficiently(or to concentrate ultrasonic waves from the air on the center of resonance). Sound pressure level(S.P.L.) is the most important characteristic of ultrasonic transducers. For example, in measuring distance application, a high S.P.L. transducer enables to detect the further distance. High S.P.L. and high sensitivity Compact size (10.0mm dia.) Open type structure (used for indoor applications)
- High S.P.L. and high sensitivity
- Compact size(10.0mm dia.)
- Open type structure
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 ~ +85 degC
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 ~ +85 degC
- Max. Input Voltage: 20Vp-p at 40kHz, Square continuous wave Ratings of MA40S4R
- S.P.L. (Sound Pressure Level): 120 +/- 3 dB
- Insulation Resistance :> 100 Mohm
- Operating Frequency: 40.0kHz
- Capacitance: 2,550pF +/- 20%
1 x Ultrasonic Sensor, Receiver, MA40 Series, 9.9 mm Diameter, 40 kHz,
15 Days Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.