The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control. The NEMA17 5.6 kg-cm Stepper Motor can provide 5.6 kg-cm of torque at 1.2A current per phase.
The motor’s position can be commanded to move or hold at one position with the help of Stepper Motor Drivers. The NEMA17 5.6 kg-cm Stepper Motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping and reversing pulses from stepper motor driver.
They are very useful in the various application, especially which demands low speed with high precision. Many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters etc.
It is a brushless DC motor, so the life of this motor is dependent upon the life of the bearings. The position control is achieved by a simple Open Loop control mechanism so doesn’t require complex electronic control circuitry.
It comes with a detachable 72cm cable which makes wiring and rewiring very fast and easy work. The design of this cable is such that it can directly be mounted on a stepper motor controller. So, playing with the connection is done with just snap of fingers.
The motor’s shaft has been machined for good grip with a pulley, drive gear etc., and especially avoiding stall or slip.
We are engaged in supplying and wholesaling a quality approved collection of the Stepper Motors which are highly acknowledged and accepted for long service life and high reliability. To explore more of them click below,
- The Nema17 5.6kgcm Stepper motor dimensions and weight may have ±2% error.
- Resonances can occur because of improper instalment.
- Not easy to operate at extremely high speeds.
- The cable comes with Motor has connector from one end to connect it to the motor while another end of cable is open for soldering
- Input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- Provides good starting, stopping and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
Package Includes :
1 x42HS48-1204 NEMA17 5.6 kg-cm Stepper Motor with Detachable Cable – D-Type Shaft
jayanthimurugesan (verified owner) –
Fine Product. Delivered one day before scheduled date Thanks ROBU.IN.
Milan Raul (verified owner) –
Good product to start with.
Milan Raul –
pereira.joey (verified owner) –
Good motors…had to switch the wiring for my cnc shield v3 (i.e. interchanged the green & blue cables)
Rupak (verified owner) –