HMI Displays are becoming increasingly popular as a result of their intelligence, and NEXTION is one of the major players in HMI Display Production, which has introduced a range of different kinds of Displays at a very affordable cost.
Nextion is a well-known brand that produces a wide range of high-quality displays. This display has a resolution of 480×272 pixels. Nextion includes a hardware part (a series of TFT boards) and a software part (the Nextion editor). And we have 14+ HMI displays by Nextion available in different sizes, colors, and resolutions. Check them here!
There are a small power supply test board and a wire for you to test if the electricity supply is enough or not. Please see the below image on how to use it.
For technical support, please open a ticket on Nextion Forum.
- Supports built-in RTC
- Supports GPIO
- SD Card interface: support max 32G Micro TF/SD card (FAT32 file format)
- Flash data storage space: 32MB
- EEPROM: 1024 bytes
- RAM: 8192 bytes
- Instruction buffer: 1024 bytes
- Color: 65K (65536) colors
- Resolution: 480×272 pixel
- Adjustable Brightness: 0~230 nit- the interval of adjustment is 1%
1 x 4.3″ Nextion Enhanced HMI Display
1 x power supply test board
1 x 4-pin grove cable