Low PIM N male plug to SMA male plug coaxial connector adapter has an operational frequency range of DC-3 GHz, offers excellent VSWR performance(VSWR≤1.08）and Low Passive Intermodulation.
This 50 Ohm type N adapter is precision manufactured to RF components industry specifications. In addition to low PIM adapters, HDG also provides other RF coaxial cable accessories of the Cell site, such as gel seal closure, jumper cable, RF coaxial cable…etc.
One side is N Male with a male pin, and the other side is SMA Male with a male pin, used for connecting N to SMA RF coaxial cable or device.
- Flat response
- Excellent VSWR
- Passivated stainless steel
- Low-cost adapters, available from stock
- Characteristic Impedance: 50ohm
- Frequency Range: DC-3GHz
- VSWR: ≤1.08
- Insulation Resistance: ≥5000MΩ
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: ≥2500V RMS,50Hz
- Outer contact: ≤1.5mΩ
- Center contact: ≤1.0mΩ
- Durability: >500 cycles
- Body Material: Brass
- Plating Material: Nickel/Gold
- Pin/Socket Contact: Brass/Beryllium-Copper
- Pin/Socket Plating: Gold/Gold
- Insulator: PTFE
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 85° C
1 x N(M) to SMA(M) Adapter