Numakers PETG filament is made using 100% virgin polymer without any fillers. Our PETG filaments have excellent 3D printing characteristics such as precise detail, good adhesion to build plates, less warping or curling, and less odor. If you are looking for a reliable & high-quality filament for everyday use, this is the filament for you.
PETG has grown to be one of the most popular materials for many users. It has in many ways replaced ABS as the primary material for technical applications mainly because of its chemical resistance. PETG is highly suitable for functional parts thanks to a working temperature of up to 75°C, together with high wear resistance, excellent UV properties, and chemical resistance.
PETG also has the highest transparency among all our filaments and are available in a number of different colors.
- Tough and impact-resistant.
- Offers some flexibility compared to PLA.
- Semi-transparent allows light transmission.
- Minimal shrinkage during printing.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Nozzle temperature of 220-250°C, bed temperature of 70-90°C.
- Suitable for functional and artistic prints.
- Check printer compatibility before use.
1 x Numakers PETG – Grass Green 1.75 mm 1 kg