This is a new NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Module, Which takes supercomputer performance to the edge in a compact system-on-module (SOM) that’s smaller than a credit card. It features new cloud-native support and accelerates the NVIDIA software stack with more than 10X the performance of its widely adopted predecessor, Jetson TX2.
This power-efﬁciency enables accurate, multi-modal AI inference in a small form factor and opens the door for innovative edge devices in manufacturing, logistics, retail, service, agriculture, smart city, healthcare, and life sciences, and more.
The Jetson Xavier NX module beneﬁts from new cloud-native support across the entire Jetson platform lineup, making it easier to build, deploy, and manage AI at the edge. Pre-trained AI models from NVIDIA NGC, together with the NVIDIA Transfer Learning Toolkit, provide a faster path to inference with optimized AI networks, while containerized deployment to Jetson devices allows ﬂexible and seamless updates.
Ease of development and speed of deployment together with a unique combination of form-factor, performance, and power advantage make Jetson Xavier NX the most ﬂexible and scalable platform to get to market and continuously update over the lifetime of a product.
- Compact size SoM powerful enough for advanced AI applications with low power consumption
- Supports entire NVIDIA Software Stack for application development and optimization
- More than 10X the performance of Jetson TX2
- Enables development of AI applications using NVIDIA JetPack™ SDK
- Easy to build, deploy, and manage AI at the edge
- Flexible and scalable platform to get to market with reduced development costs
- Continuous updates over the lifetime of the product
1 x NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Module