The Odroid H3+ single-board computer is based on the quad-core Intel Pentium Jasper Lake N6005 processor clocked at 2 GHz (up to 3.3 GHz in boost mode) with 1.5 MB L2 cache and 4 MB L3 cache, created in 10 nm technology. It has two slots for DDR4-PC4-23400 SO-DIMM RAM and supports a capacity of up to 64 GB.
The board also features a PCIe 3.0 x 4 slot for an M.2 NVMe drive, 2 x 2.5Gbps Ethernet ports, SEE4.2 accelerator, HDMI 2.0 port, DisplayPort, and RTC/BIOS battery slot. Odroid H3+ is also equipped with a powerful graphics chip Intel UHD Graphics 23 EUs Turbo 900 MHz.
A. CPU (Intel Pentium Silver N6005)
B. 2 x DDR4 SO-DIMM slots (Dual channel memory support)
C. 1 x M.2 PCI Express Module Socket (NGFF-2280)
D. 1 x eMMC (Embedded Multimedia-Card) Socket
E. 2 x SATA Power Connectors (2.5mm pitch, JST-XH compatible connector)
F. 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Data Connectors
G. 1 x DC Power Jack
H. 2 x USB 3.0
I. 2 x USB 2.0
J. 1 x HDMI 2.0
K. 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
L. 2 x RJ45 Ethernet Ports (10/100/1000/2500)
M. 5 x System LED Indicators
N. 1 x Peripheral Expansion Header (24-pin)
O. 1 x Power Switch
P. 1 x Reset Switch
Q. 1 x Backup Battery Connector (2-pin)
R. 1 x Active Cooling Fan Connector (4-pin)
S. 1 x Audio out, 1 x Audio in, 1 x SPDIF out
How to run the Odroid H3 minicomputer?
- Connect the included RTC / BIOS backup battery to the 2-pin connector, which maintains the BIOS settings and performs the RTC function.
- Install DDR4 RAM sticks up to 32GB per slot and up to 64GB total (not included).
- Connect additional peripherals such as a monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Odroid H3 does not support devices with PS2 port. Only USB or Bluetooth devices are supported.
- The display can be connected via USB or DisplayPort.
- In order to communicate with the Internet, a patch cord must be connected to the Ethernet port (10 / 100 / 1000 / 2500 Mb/s)
- Connect the 15V/4A power adapter to the 5.5/2.1mm DC jack port.
- Intel Pentium Quad-Core Jasper Lake N6005 @ 2GHz, up to 3.3GHz boost
- Up to 64 GB RAM, dual-channel DDR-PC4-23400 (2933 MT/s)
- Two SO-DIMM slots, up to 32GB per slot
- 2x 2.5Gbps Ethernet port
- 2 x SATA 3.0 ports
- SSE4.2 Accelerator (SMM, FPU, NX, NMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AES)
- Intel UHD Graphics 24 EUs Turbo 900MHz
- HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2 video output
- Configurable Unlimited Performance mode allowing the processor to enter turbo boost mode
- RTC/BIOS backup battery included
1 x ODROID-H3+ Single Board Computer
Be the first to review “ODROID-H3+ Single Board Computer”