Note: This Product is available on pre-order only & with a lead time of 25-30 days.
Odyssey Blue J4105 128 GB is a powerful mini PC with super low power consumption. It’s a perfect device for industrial and commercial applications. You can use it as office equipment or a compact gaming PC. The compact design makes it easy to keep your desk clean and neat. With 4k HD video output, you can easily build your own home entertainment with ODYSSEY Blue.
- A powerful Desktop Mini PC that can run Windows and Linux OS.
- OpenWrt projects and pfSense with Dual Gigabit Ethernet.
- Hard Drives, SSD, GPU, 4G, and even 5G cellular network connectivity with two of M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key)
- NAS (Network-Attached Storage)
- High-performance Virtual Router
- 4G LTE Gateway
- Program Arduino with onboard ATSAMD21 Core, an ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU
- Intel Celeron J4105, Quad-Core 1.5-2.5GHZ
- Dual-Band Frequency 2.5GHz/5GHz WiFi
- Intel UHD Graphics 600
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated Arduino Coprocessor ATSAMD21 ARM Cortex-M0+
- Raspberry Pi 40-Pin Compatible
- 2 x M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key)
- Support Windows 10 & Linux OS
- Compatible with Grove Ecosystem
- No onboard eMMC but equipped with 128g SSD
- Packed with re_computer case
- Pre-installed Windows 10 (Unactivated)
It has Windows 10 pre-installed. Just simply connect it to a mouse, a keyboard and a monitor with the ODYSSEY Blue. You can start playing your favourite game right away. Also if Are you a Linux user then just install your favourite Linux distribution! ODYSSEY Blue provides full support for popular Linux OS, like Ubuntu, Mint, Manjaro, and etc.
The J4105 supports Intel Hyper V virtualization and can be virtualized with Promox or VMware ESXi to create multiple instances or install multiple systems which makes it perfect for homeland option. For more information, please check this blog for ESXi installation.
With Dual Gigabit Ethernet, you can build the OpenWrt project and pfSense with ease. There are also two of M.2 PCIe (B Key and M Key), which enables various expandable capabilities including Hard Drives, SSD, GPU, 4G, and even 5G cellular network connectivity.
The ODYSSEY Blue J4105 128 GB is more than just a computer, with the Arduino Co-processor onboard, it can be used to connect with sensors, gyroscope, and much more. Why don’t you start exploring your IoT journey from here! We have over 300 Grove modules and Sensors for you to choose from.
1 x ODYSSEY – X86J4105
1 x International Power Adapter
2 x Detachable Antenna
1 x RTC Battery
1 x Heat Sink(Assembled)
1 x Cooling Fan (Assembled)
1 x re_computer case
1 x External 128GB SSD (Assembled)
1 x User Manual