Create the complete desktop ecosystem of Raspberry Pi at your desk with an official Raspberry Pi Keyboard and Mouse. In India, we generally use the US Layout keyboard and therefore we have imported the US layout Official Raspberry Pi Keyboard from RPI officials.
The keyboard is a 78-key matrix, like those more commonly found in laptop computers. This is the same compact style used in previous Pi kits. It boasts key features such as, three USB type-A ports for connecting or powering other peripherals to pi, one micro-USB port to power the Keyboard itself from Raspberry Pi board for which cable included in the box, three lock keys with corresponding LED indicator lights, and a dedicated Raspberry Logo key to the lower left (where otherwise you might have found a Windows key).
Note: Mouse shown in the image is not included in the package you have to buy it separately. Click here to buy.
- Three integrated USB 2.0 ports for powering additional peripherals
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use
- Automatic keyboard language detection
- US Keyboard layout with 78 keys
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi products
- USB-A to Micro USB B cable for connection
1 x Official Raspberry Pi Keyboard, (Black/Grey)
1 x USB-A to Micro-USB Cable (1-Meter Length)