A force-sensing resistor is a material whose resistance changes when a force, pressure or mechanical stress is applied. They are also known as force-sensitive resistor and are sometimes referred to by the initialism FSR. Play media. The Ohmite FSR Series (Force-Sensing Resistors) exhibit the unique characteristic of dynamic resistance related to the amount of applied force. In general applications, the more force applied to the surface of the sensor, the lower the resistance. The resistance change is inversely proportional to the applied force. At their core, Force Sensing Resistors are devices that produce a decrease in electrical resistance as more physical force or pressure is applied to them—putting them in the broader category of piezo resistive devices.
- Airbag sensors
- Human-Machine Interface (HMI)
- Machine-Machine Interface (MMI)
- Three individual designs (square, circle, and strip).
- Terminal options (bare, solder tab, and connector).
- Connector equivalent to Nicomatic 14106-12.
- Each sensor can operate up to 5 KG of force.
- Small, thin and light.
- Largely immune to EMI and water events.
- Low power.
1 x OHMITE FORCE SENSING RESISTOR 02AH9088.
Be the first to review “OHMITE FORCE SENSING RESISTOR 02AH9088”