This is Olimex OLIMEXINO-STM32 ARDUINO / MAPLE like Board with STM32F103RBT60.
This is DCDC power supply allows power input voltage from 9 to 30V DC thus making it possible to take virtually any power supply adapter on the market, and to enable applications which are in the industrial power supply of 24VDC. The module is carefully selected, all of the components work reliably in the INDUSTRIAL temperature range -25+85C so the board can be used in INDUSTIRAL applications.
ULTRA LOW POWER voltage regulators and the consumption is only a few microamps, which enables hand-held and battery powered applications. The main feature of the board is Li-Ion rechargeable battery power supply option with a BUILD-IN onboard charger, so that when you attach a battery, it is automatically charged and kept in this state until the other power source (USB or external adapter) is removed and then it will AUTOMATICALLY power the board – no jumpers, no switches!
The original Arduino design had a flaw and the connectors were not spaced at 0.1″. This makes perfect board use impossible, so to keep the compatibility, we have the same spacing but we added next to this a connector on 0.1″ which customers can use with perforated boards.
- STM32F103RBT6 microcontroller
- UEXT connector which allows many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- Allows RTC – Real Time Clock.
- CAN with driver allows automotive applications
- micoSD-card for data logging
- NOISE IMMUNE design.
- Separate voltage regulator for the Analog part, which allows the ADC to be read correctly without the digital noise pickup.
- The LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so that they can be easily accessed even if the boards have shields on them
- A mini USB connector is used, which is common.
- All signals on the connectors are printed on the top and the bottom of the board, so when you check with a probe you will know exactly which port you are measuring.
- 4 mount holes make board attachment easier.
Package Includes :
1 x Olimex OLIMEXINO-STM32 ARDUINO/MAPLE like Board with STM32F103RBT60
Blink interrupt blink demo code
Button event demo code
MOD-LCD3310 and OLIMEXINO-STM32 example with via SPI or GPIO interface download the code for GPIOOR download the code for SPI
OLIMEXINO-STM32 and MOD-IO2 relay control
library for OLIMEXINO-STM32 and MOD-IRDA+ (note the +)
Maple example for EKG capture and interface to Electric Guru for OLIMEXINO-STM32
Olimexino CAN example (not for Arduino) – refer to the readme inside for more info
OLIMEXINO-STM32 and MOD-IRDA – refer to the readme inside for more info
OLIMEXINO-STM32 and MOD-GPS – example v1.0
SDCARD library and examples – Maple SDCARD_Lib + Examples MapleIDE leaflabs forums
OLIMEXINO-STM32 + MOD-SMB380 – OLIMEXINO-STM32 + Accelerometer – check the readme inside for explanation
OLIMEXINO-STM32 and MOD-MAG demo – the board reads Earth’s magnetic field with MOD-MAG
OLIMEXINO-STM32 and LOL-SHIELD demo v1.1 – refer to the readme inside of the package
OLIMEXINO-STM32 and SHIELD-LCD16x2 – refer to the readme inside of the archiv