Orange 8mm NPN Inductive Proximity Sensor RM18 DC6~36V (Unshielded) is a brand new inductive proximity sensor that detects a metal object. Non-flush, or unshielded sensors, do not have the shield around the end of the sensor so the field can radiate from the face to the sides of the sensor in a larger pattern.
This M18 indicates a cylinder type whose diameter is 18mm. The operating voltage range is VDC 6~36V, but the nominal voltage is 30V with detecting distance of 8mm. The sensor has 3 wire and NO (Normally open) type output with RED LED indicator.
The Inductive Proximity Sensor application:
- Mine metallurgy.
- Plastics, textile and Chemical Industry.
- Light industry, tobacco, electric power, railway, and war industry.
- IP67 protection structure (IEC standard).
- Compact volume.
- High precision of repeated location.
- Diversified exterior.
- Good performance of anti-interference.
- Many output forms.
- High on-off frequency.
- Wide voltage range.
- Dustproof, vibration proof, waterproof and oil proof.
- With short-circuit protection and inverted connecting protection.
- Long service life.
1 x Orange 8mm NPN Inductive Proximity Sensor RM18 DC6~36V (Unshielded).
bhavin192 (verified owner) –
Good quality. I have been using it for auto bed leveling of 3D printer. The detection distance for aluminum is 30% in inductive sensors i.e. 3mm. This can detect aluminum foil as well.