Raspberry Pi PICO does not require a particular introduction because it has already gained popularity due to its revolutionary size, low cost, and variety of possible project applications.
For beginners learning microcontroller programming with this powerful Single Board Computer is now super easy, cheap, and resourceful. whereas experienced users can take advantage of the Raspberry Pi Pico’s rich peripheral set, which includes SPI, I2C, and eight Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support.
Pico, which can be programmed in C and MicroPython, is adaptable to a wide range of applications and skill levels, and getting started is as simple as dragging and dropping a file.
So, order your Raspberry Pi Pico and other necessary components in our high-quality Orange Advance Raspberry Pi PICO kit in which we’ve included the all essential component module you will need to build a PICO Advance level project. Explore the list of items this kit has included below.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, the flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of onboard Flash memory
- The castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Onboard temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
For more technical details about PICO go through Datasheet in the attachments
1 x Orange Advance Raspberry Pi Pico Kit
1 x Raspberry PI PICO
1 x Active Buzzer
1 x LEDs: Red and Yellow 5Pcs Each
1 x 20 pin Straight berg Strip /header pin
1 x 1602 Parallel LCD Display with IIC/I2C interface
1 xMAX7219 Dot Led Matrix MCU Control LED Display Module
1 x 16 LED RGB WS2812 Light Ring
1 x PIR Sensor Module
1 x Set of 1KΩ Resistors ( 20 pcs)
3 x 10 PIN jumper wires with F~F/F~M/M~M Connector Pin each
1 x 30 CM USB to micro-USB cable
1 x TowerPro SG90 9G Servo Motor
1 x 170 pt Mini Breadboard
1 x Kit container Plastic Locking Box