Orange PLA+ 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament is an upgrade to normal PLA. It is suitable for all 3D printers and can replace PLA completely. PLA + is several times tougher than the normal PLA on the market; it also produces Smoother finished printouts with no cracking or brittle problem. Spooless filament reduces waste and helps the environment. PLA+ print temperature is about 20 Celsius higher than regular PLA. Most user prints at around 210 to 215 Celsius.
- Superb layer bonding
- High rigidity. Good glossiness.
- Several times tougher than PLA
- Smoother finished printouts.
- No cracking or brittle problem.
- Prints are hard to break.
We robu.in offering a variety of colors from the Orange PLA+ assortment. Experience a smoother 3D print experience with this great material.
Major differences between PLA+ and regular PLA:
- Elongation At Break: PLA+ 29% | Regular PLA 5% and therefore with PLA+ there is no wiredrawing problems, the surface of the printouts will be smoother and more delicate;
- Izod Impact Strength: PLA+ 7KJ/m2 | Regular PLA 4.2KJ/m2, Hence you can see the Toughness of PLA+ is twice superior than that of regular PLA.
- On top of existing PLA performance, greatly improved the materials’ Fracture Toughness. Print much smoother. No warp or layer breaking problems. No brittle issue.
We also have a variety of 3D Printers and accessories from the Brand CREALITY at the best price in INDIA,
- Spool Diameter: 21.5 cm
- Spool Width: 5.5 cm
- Reduced risk of cracks in the 3D print
- Smoother surface finish, at a higher precision
- Hardness improved 10 times over normal PLA
- Stiffer, more glossy, and better colored.
1 xOrange Glitter 1.75mm 3D Printing Filament 1kg-Glitter green