LiFePO4 Battery IFR14500 3.2V 600mAh is one of the best rechargeable batteries from Orange with a good battery capacity of 600mAh & 3.2-volt output.
The LiFePO4 Battery IFR 14500 3.2V 600mAh batteries are best suitable for portable devices such as flashlights, hobby transmitters, and receivers, etc, and as compared to other Non-rechargeable batteries these LiFePO4 Battery IFR 14500 3.2V 600mAh batteries are a perfect choice one can make at a reasonable cost.
The terminals of this LiFePO4 Battery IFR 14500 3.2V 600mAh can be attached to any battery adapter or a holder.
- Never completely discharge the LiFePO4 Battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 3.6V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Never use force to install (insert) LiFePO4 battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only a high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in the plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge the battery over 4.22V (another reason to use a high-quality battery charger).
- Don’t charge unattended.
- Do not store your LiFePO4 batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in a cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After the battery is discharged-don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible
- The user should have enough knowledge on LiFePO4 rechargeable batteries: in discharging, charging, assembly, handling, and proper LiFePO4 battery storage before use.
- Shape: Cylindrical Battery
- Battery Type: LiFePO4 Battery
- High performance and capacity
- Flat top to suit many devices fitting
- Suitable for portable devices
1 x Orange A Grade IFR14500 600mAh (3c) LiFePO4 Battery