LiFePO4 Battery IFR32650 3.2V 5000mAh is one of the best rechargeable batteries from Orange with a huge battery capacity of 5000mAh & 3.2-volt output.
The LiFePO4 Battery IFR 32650 3.2V 5000mAh batteries are best suitable for portable devices such as flashlights, hobby transmitters, and receivers, etc, and as compared to other Non-rechargeable batteries these LiFePO4 Battery IFR 32650 3.2V 5000mAh batteries are a perfect choice one can make at a reasonable cost.
The terminals of this LiFePO4 Battery IFR 32650 3.2V 5000mAh can be attached to any battery adapter or a holder.
- Never completely discharge the LiFePO4 Battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving part |magnet| to the top-positive or the bottom-negative battery contact.
- Never use force to install (insert) LiFePO4 battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only a high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in the plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge the battery over 4.22V (another reason to use a high-quality battery charger).
- Don’t charge unattended.
- Do not store your LiFePO4 batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in a cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After the battery is discharged-don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible
- The user should have enough knowledge on LiFePO4 rechargeable batteries: in discharging, charging, assembly, handling, and proper LiFePO4 battery storage before use.
- Shape: Cylindrical Battery
- Battery Type: LiFePO4 Battery
- High performance and capacity
- Flat top to suit many devices fitting
- Suitable for portable devices
1 x Orange A Grade IFR32650 5000mAh (3c) LiFePO4 Battery
kuntalghosh (verified owner) –
DY branded 32700 6000mah Lifepo4 battery from 09/09/2019 sold as 5000mah Lifepo4 battery with new heatshrink on 12th march 2022 order date. this is the quality of robu ..
abhinabhazarika222 (verified owner) –
The batteries are good. Works fine. All come with a 3.325V average charge.
The problems are – The battery packaging is rather bad as they come in the classic plastic packet instead of properly spaced boxes.
Some of the cells have their wrappers damaged and metal underneath show, which increases risk
Also the cells are rewrapped DY 32700 5000mAh cells.
Overall – 8/10 for cells but 5/10 for packaging.